News articles I have written regarding developments in the European Union, both at the European and national levels. These articles will not have sweeping arguments of mine in them, but that does not mean they won’t have opinion.
- 29th September 2016 – After Brexit? The question nobody ever asked
- 29th April 2016 – Britons in Europe denied right to vote by High Court
- 11th March 2016 – Tribunal judgement deepens Poland’s constitutional crisis
- 4th March 2016 – French leaders weigh into Brexit Debate
- 22nd February 2016 – Irish general election; another austerity government to fall?
- 19th February 2016 – Review: European Council Emergency Summit
- 12th February 2016 – Renzi is pushing for a change of pace in Europe
- 7th February 2016 – DiEM25: retaking European Democracy; a Call to Arms
- 5th February 2016 – Cameron’s European reforms are challenged from all sides
- 29th January 2016 – Hollande’s last battle: France’s paralysed economy
- 27th January 2016 – EU membership crucial to the Irish peace-process, says Kenny
- 21st January 2016 – Spanish Politics: paralysed and divided
- 18th January 2016 – Britain in Europe: negotiations gather pace for a February deal
- 7th December 2015 – FDP calls for the creation of a European Army
- 4th December 2015 – Europe’s response to terrorism: British parliament votes to begin attacks in Syria
- 27th November 2015 – Europe’s Migration Policy under further strain
- 20th November 2015 – The Price of Freedom: France votes to lengthen State of Emergency
- 12th November 2015 – The Split in the German Establishment: Merkel’s last stand
- 10th November 2015 – Catalan Independence Vote: the rise of separtism?
- 4th November 2015 – Osborne’s fighting for a 2-speed Europe
- 29th October 2015 – Europe’s Migration Crisis: yet another fence
- 25th October 2015 – Brexit Referendum: opening shots